PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
MASSAGE THERAPY IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS.
MASSAGE THERAPISTS DO NOT DIAGNOSE ILLNESS, DISEASE, OR ANY
OTHER DISORDER, NOR PRESCRIBE MEDICAL TREATMENT OR PHARMACEUTICALS.
APPOINTMENTS & SCHEDULING…
* All clients must be adults 18 years old or older.
* A minimum of 24 hours is required for all cancellations. Clients are
responsible for the full amount of all missed appointments or cancellations
less than 24 hours prior to their scheduled appointment time.
* Tardiness will result in a shortened appointment. Clients are encouraged
to arrive punctually to maximize the full benefits of their appointment
as sessions will not be extended beyond the booked appointment time.
* Clients agree to not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
* Clients agree to arrive with clean personal hygiene and free of
* Cell phones must be turned off during sessions & while in the
waiting room and common areas.
* Clients agree to immediately communicate if they are in pain
or discomfort during the session.
* Clients are responsible for disclosing any medications, illnesses, injuries,
or other medical conditions that may require a medical clearance from a
physician prior to receiving massage.
* Prior to receiving a massage, clients must sign a waiver agreeing to
comply with these policies and to indemnify, release, and hold harmless
Hue, Harmony and Health, and owner Joey Francoeur-Krzyzek, against
any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the application and
receipt of massage therapy.
* Payment is due at time of service. I do not accept any insurance.
* I accept cash and checks. Clients will be responsible for all bank
charges and fees incurred due to returned checks.
* I also accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
* While I treasure your gratitude and the value you place on my
skill & service, tips are not expected. Word of mouth
referrals are always appreciated, though.
BUSINESS PRACTICES & ETHICS…
* The Code of Ethics established by the American Massage Therapy
Association (AMTA) is strongly adhered to at all times.
* Clients will be draped during the entire session, and may request additional
draping if desired.
* Any sexual comments, suggestions, innuendos, or inappropriate behavior
by clients will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination
of the massage session for which no refund will be given, and if applicable,
lead to prosecution under the laws & regulations of the Commonwealth of
* I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.